Friday, July 11, 2008

The Host



Meyer's much anticipated book was really good--you should go get it. Thank goodness for Melinda (and her mom), who let me borrow this book so I wouldn't have to be on the waiting list at the library forever!!

In this story, aliens with a perfect society take over planets to, for lack of a better word, humanize the species living there and end violence, unhappiness, etc. When the aliens try to take over earth, however, they are met with resistance.

This story follows one alien who's host body won't give up.

I love Meyer's writing, totally my type of read. I also really liked the characters in the book. The best part, though, is that the end was left open. I really hope there will be a sequel to this book.

Just a little more time until Edward woos us all again...

No comments: